- LornaHenderson - the known relations (mostly those) no longer with us, and their connections and inter-connections
- LornaPotential - those researched for potential connections
- and some RUNCIMAN data there.
LornaFishing consists only of families I have researched because of DNA matches in the hope of finding yet another descendant of the family who has tested and whose absence or presence of a match will help pinpoint that the researched line is indeed where the match belongs.
Of particular interest:
- Elizabeth CHRYSTAL of Kippen's family - because of a dna match to a descendant of Duncan ROBERTSON and Margaret MILLAR
- John MITCHELL & Elizabeth WILSON of Edinburgh - because of the triangulated dna match to a segment I've inherited from Archibald and Alison (CROSSER) FAIRBAIRN - see prior post
- Some descendants of Matilda Edmonstone TURNER nee McKENZIE - to see if this pinpoints the match to the LEOV extended family - having seemingly ruled out the earlier LEOV/SULLIVAN family
- The GRAHAMs of Botetourt (VA) - see even earlier posts
- the family of John LOCKHART and Elizabeth JOHNSON marr. 1828 St Ninians, STI
I've still to transfer into LornaFishing some of the families previously researched and published in LornaPotential as I've decided to separate out general research from DNA match targetted research.
Identically named trees exist on both Ancestry.com and on MyHeritage, for exactly the same purpose, and I make no pretence that the three trees contain the same set of people, but the purpose is identical in all instances.
So if you spot an ancestor in any of the above trees and have tested your autosomal DNA, do let me know, I'd love to swap notes and compare DNA to see if a match holds up on the lines suspected.