Friday 21 December 2007

Dec 20, 2007: Easter instead? Seasons greetings

It's really Easter, not Christmas! I've had to resurrect someone that I thought died back in 1994. But I had an email from him. I obviously misinterpreted the information I was given back in 1995. Fancy being dead for 12 years and not knowing it. Anyway, glad to welcome you back Michael, sorry to have prematurely deceased you. Look forward to more updates on the PITTAR family.

This is probably an appropriate time to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year. May 2008 bring you all happiness.
I've had a great year, all too short, haven't done half the things I wanted too, and as usual have left it far too late to do anything sensible like send Christmas cards. It's not that I don't think of all of you very helpful, wonderful people out there who help me with assorted branches of the family tree and interesting snippets of information, it's just that there are so many other things to do than stop and write letters. Consider yourselves all thought of with affection, and thanked for all your help, and ongoing friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment