Tuesday 22 April 2008

Apr 21, 2008: Source docs subsite

I think I've figured out a satisfactory way to put Marion's ROWE & DAWE letters onto the web and integrate the web pages as near as I can.
Check out the beginnings of my Original source documents pages.
This subsite only contains people referenced in the source documents included.
I intend this mainly for the letters and possibly wills.
The data on the associated people is restricted to BMD data, along with transcripts of the letters.
So, some people will appear here with basic data but not appear with a narrative on the larger Big Brother site.
Some source documents other than the intended letters will also appear if they are attached to one of the BMD events, so there may be some unexpected bonuses in here.
And I've a LOT of tidying up to do to get all the letters published.

No comments:

Post a Comment